jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is it possible to generate good (or even better) income from publishing videos o

1. Inspired to write profile image78
    Inspired to writeposted 3 years ago

Is it possible to generate good (or even better) income from publishing videos on YOUTUBE?

Many Youtube video publishers  have the option to 'monetise' their videos by connecting with Google. (There are certain requirements & age restrictions.) The question stands; can the publisher of audience capturing pieces create a reasonable income from the Youtube/Google revenue, alone?

2. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

It all depends on how you plan it. If you are certain that you can come up with viral videos weekly, then YouTube is the best place for you. You must standout in order to survive in YouTube. hehe

3. tehgyb profile image87
    tehgybposted 3 years ago

Unless you have a REALLY good idea that will nearly go viral, making money on youtube is almost impossible.
    Some have made it, and have thousands upon thousands upon thousands of followers earning millions of hits on their videos - but that's EXTREMELY rare. There aren't many people making good money on youtube.

Sure, you can make extra 100 or so per month, but it's going to take a LOT of hard work and time.

4. SoundNFury profile image84
    SoundNFuryposted 3 years ago

It is very difficult to get the kind of traffic that would generate income that you could live off on Youtube, but there obviously are some people who have done it.  It just depends on what kind of content you have, and whether people will want to see it every day or week.

5. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 3 years ago

I've made a number of videos on a variety of topics that I don't want to do as a Hub and make about $20 a month from them. I just found them fun to make though and the money was an after thought.

1. Inspired to write profile image78
      Inspired to writeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is nice to actually hear of one's personal experiences within such a venture. Thank you for sharing

working