jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Is it possible to load two separate videos in a video hub without using video ca

1. LauraGSpeaks profile image97
    LauraGSpeaksposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to load two separate videos in a video hub without using video capsules?

2. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 5 years ago

You don't have to use the video capsule to load videos.  You can upload the videos to YouTube and then use a link capsule to link the URL of the You Tube video to your hub.  You can do this for two separate videos.  Of course, you have to have a YouTube account to do this and your video has to be saved in a file format that is compatible with YouTube.  Most popular video file formats are compatible though.  I hoped this has helped.

1. LauraGSpeaks profile image97
      LauraGSpeaksposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your help--I completely understand your answer.  I think what I am trying to do is not possible the way I want to do it.  I have two videos on my ipad2 that I want to feature in a video hub, without using a video capsule or link.

2. ultimate kenneth profile image61
      ultimate kennethposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah you're right!

3. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LauraG: If you have movie editing software, you can certainly link the two files together to make one larger file. If you want to use a link, the file has to be hosed somewhere. The capsules work well.

4. peoplepower73 profile image93
      peoplepower73posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for selecting my answer as the best answer.  It was a pleasure answering your question.

working