jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have any suggestions for someone in need of $2,500 (plus) immediately?

1. Treasuresofheaven profile image70
    Treasuresofheavenposted 3 years ago

Do you have any suggestions for someone in need of $2,500 (plus) immediately?

They can not get a loan from the bank.

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

There are far and few GOOD things to do in this situation. There are loans from ripoff companies that WILL give you money but you will pay on it forever. My husband got a loan with Western Sky once for $1500 that took 3 years to pay off (requires job with direct deposit and automatically pulls out payments but you get the loan in under 24 hours). Ridiculous interest and customer service is horrible. It saved us in a time of need though so it served it's purpose. If you own a vehicle or home out right there is also an option to use these as collateral to get the money you need even with the most horrible credit. None of these are GOOD options, but in times of need they can help. Interested to see if anyone has any better suggestions I don't know about.

Treasuresofheavenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for providing your input.  I am trying to help a friend.  And they can not get a loan.

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

Best thing I can think of is speaking to a company that deals specifically with loans, like Wells Fargo. You pay penalties if you pay it off early and the interest sucks, but I suppose they're a decent option if you're really in a pinch.

I appreciate your reply, but they can not take out a loan right now.  This is a tough one.

4. Miss Info profile image81
    Miss Infoposted 3 years ago

Check out my hub: $5,000 in the next five days for some answers?

Hi there, I will re-visit this hub, I did see it the other day.  You list a lot of options - I see what I can find find to help my friend.  I want to help.

5. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

We as Americans usually have much we can sell. When a need comes up for myself or family we hit the closets, jewelry boxes, shoes, name brand jeans, book shelves, tool shed, you name it. I have made that much by doing just that. We sell on abay, head to the consignment shops, put ads on radio talk shows who sell on the air.

working