jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do you choose between insurance types and companies?

1. RikkiRay profile image68
    RikkiRayposted 3 years ago

How do you choose between insurance types and companies?

I am doing a small research and would like to hear your opinion.

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I compare a few things - cost, coverage, and availability of a real-life representative. Of course I want the lowest rate, but will pay more for better coverage. I'll even decide to pay more if I know I can call the company 24/7 and be able to talk to a real person instead of having to use those irritating menus to have my question answered by a computer.

1. RikkiRay profile image68
      RikkiRayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your answer. I personally do the same. I just want to see if there are other things people consider, probably not, but who knows smile

3. FinancewidNishant profile image71
    FinancewidNishantposted 3 years ago

I am a Financial Analyst by profession and into Personal Finance for around six years. Before buying any health insurance plan, I basically compare different plans based on their features, lower premiums, add-on covers, availability of critical illness covers & cashless hospitalization facility among others. For this comparison, I prefer to do it online rather than meeting agents. We have a number of websites which can help us in this, like BankBazaar (http://www.bankbazaar.com/insurance/hea … rance.html ). I get everything on the same place without going anywhere else.

working