jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you had to choose between parents or love, what would you choose and why?

1. alexatomas profile image64
    alexatomasposted 6 years ago

If you had to choose between parents or love, what would you choose and why?

Imagine you still live at your parents house and they are paying for your education too, and you met someone you could really see yourself with until you're old. But your parents are against the relationship. Would you leave it all behind? Why?

2. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

A relationship with parental support always works better I think.

There were times before I married my wife where I thought that I had met "the one",

Take into account what issues parents see, if you can counter those arguments with solid and PRACTICAL arguments, try to bring your parents around to what you see.

Give things time. If the relationship is new it may not be right and your parents may see that.
    A key is if living with your parents in their home, follow their rules. Even if you want to be independent marriage or love is not a key to independence it is a long term commitment to more rules mutually agreed between you and another.

3. Brian Baird profile image60
    Brian Bairdposted 6 years ago

Well that one special person you cant live without only comes around 1 time If you take advantage of it and You and your love are being respectable adults your parents will eventually come around.  Parents always air on the side of caution because they dont wanna see thier babies get hurt.

4. juiwei2000 profile image61
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

I would pick parents, no matter what you say, blood is thicker then water, plus love is not a necessity in life.

5. profile image53
    ruchi upadhyayposted 6 years ago

no doubt parents,just for 4-5 years love cant leave parents!!!!!!!!!!! gGOD BLESS

6. ogames profile image59
    ogamesposted 6 years ago

i choose parents .. coz he makes me a good boy .. dont hurt parents coz he born u he make u elder .