jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How can I find a scholarship?

1. Okan Biogene profile image60
    Okan Biogeneposted 3 years ago

How can I find a scholarship?

Hi, I am a biotechnology student and my department is a dual diploma program between my university and Montana state university in the U.S. So, my tuition is a bit high(2*29.000$ for two years) and that is a big problem for me becasue in 2 years  everything went wrong in terms of my family's economic situation, if I do not find that scholarship, I will be dropped out of my school. Thus, I would really like to hear anything helpful from anybody..
    Thanks.

2. Sami Hanson profile image76
    Sami Hansonposted 3 years ago

I assume your university has a website. Go to the website and if they have some sort of career center, you might be able to find scholarships on there or your school might offer you certain links for different scholarships depending on what you are majoring in. Also note that there are many credible sites that offer your chance at earning different scholarships.

Applying for FASFA is always an option as well.

1. Okan Biogene profile image60
      Okan Biogeneposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi Sami, I really appreciate our help. So, I am writing this comment because I need to know the followings:
      1: Yes, my school has a website but I am a dual diploma student between Montana state university(the U.S.) and Ankara university(Turkey)

2. Okan Biogene profile image60
      Okan Biogeneposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sami I really appreciate your help, I have just wrote and comment about your answer. However, I saw that I would not be able to explain some other things else to you because the hubpages system gives just 250 letters. So, what can I do to contact you

working