jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can anyone tell me some good website for scholarships and internships?

1. Cheesing a Dream profile image60
    Cheesing a Dreamposted 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me some good website for scholarships and internships?

2. nycgrl profile image80
    nycgrlposted 6 years ago

It depends on whether you are currently enrolled in a college or university already.  Normally, the Career Center at any college or university is the best place to head to when looking for internships. They usually post them on their websites and can help you put together a resume and begin the search.  Since you asked about scholarships as well you might not be in school.  In any case, whether you are in high school still or not, you can head over to your high school's guidance counselor's office who can help with both scholarships and internships.  You could do a blind Google search for these things but its better to talk to knowledgeable people directly so you do not waste time.

3. drissa cisse profile image61
    drissa cisseposted 6 years ago

I know a very good website for scholarships. And if you really take time to look at carefully the proposals from this site, you also can find solutions about internships. This is it: www.Scholarship-Positions.com

4. Jezebel28 profile image58
    Jezebel28posted 6 years ago

LOL @ the CIA answer or recommendation for a scholarship.  First off, they don't just give it to anyone.  Your career goals have to align in some way with said agency and might involve an internship.  Secondly, would you really be that desperate for educational funds? If so, maybe you should march down to the political and historical section of any public library..do some research on said organization before you sell your proverbial soul for money or maybe you could just revive the MKUltra program and volunteer for being the next Manchurian Candidate or false flag patsy in training.  Just "wow" at some of the answers on these hub questions.....

5. Second Language profile image74
    Second Languageposted 4 years ago

I wrote a hub about a US Government scholarship to study one of 13 critical languages to help with national security and economic competitiveness. The hub is here: http://secondlanguage.hubpages.com/hub/ … Government

I am sure that the job prospects will be good after completing that program, as well.