What ways can you suggest to improve the Alexa Ranking of my blog? Is Alexa Rank

1. Kiran Sawhney profile image61
    Kiran Sawhneyposted 3 years ago

What ways can you suggest to improve the Alexa Ranking of my blog?
    Is Alexa Ranking very important?

How to increase the income from a blog? My blog is kiransawhney

2. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Increase in income is directly proportional to increase in traffic. How to increase traffic? A difficult question to answer indeed. A lot depends on what is that you are writing there and how many people across the world will be really interested in reading them.

One easy way to promote is through facebook. At least your friends and relatives might visit your blog through facebook link.

Twitter promotion is useless as per my personal opinion.

Alexa ranking is based on your page views. If page views increase, Alexa ranking will improve.

3. lyndapringle profile image72
    lyndapringleposted 3 years ago

I don't know what Alex Ranking is as I write on here for fun and community.  But I do know that Facebook is a great way to promote your blog.  I have a HubPages page on my Facebook and have paid for an ad to promote it.  I don't get a lot of comments on everything I post but, even just spending $20 on the ad, I've had over 18,000 views and almost 100 likes.  I will pay an extra $20 if I want to promote/boost a blog I wrote.  The other day I paid the $20 to boost one of my Hub blogs and the response was amazing.  I received a lot of comments and views.  I would not boost every blog, I write, just the more controversial ones or the ones I believe people would enjoy reading.

working