jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can Bubblews afford to pay its members?

1. scoop profile image84
    scoopposted 3 years ago

Can Bubblews afford to pay its members?

Does Bubblews have a cash problem? They aren't honoring redeems made before November 8, or around that date. They also decreased the amount that many people have coming to them in their next payout. If they have to pay $50+ to say 20,000 people on the same day, that is a million dollars.

With the above said. Do you think Bubblews can afford to actually pay their members anymore?

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 3 years ago

No, that is why they're in the shape that they're in.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Sounds to me like they were paying out more $$ than they were taking in from advertisers. You can't survive for very long with that business model.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

no i doubt so, I have 4 payments since 2013 still not paid, I have sept, oct 2014 payment still not paid after 90 days. Another 2 more coming up. You think they can pay'? Have ypu read at HP that a member said that all those redemptions before december 2014 WILL NOT BE PAID to writers? I was dumbfounded

5. lovelights profile image72
    lovelightsposted 3 years ago

Obviously they can't. They seemed to have done the "pick and choose", when it came to figuring out who they were going to pay, who they weren't going to pay, and who they'd slash the amount on. Anything before November 11th wasn't being paid now, except I know of many that DID get paid for their full redemption, that redeemed on November 10th. I redeemed on November 11th, and they kept $80.00 of my money. So, no they can't afford to pay their members.