jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you like Bubblews?

1. janesix profile image62
    janesixposted 3 years ago

Do you like Bubblews?

2. Vvitta profile image60
    Vvittaposted 3 years ago

I don't like them. I got paid USD 25 as my first payment. I know the rules and followed them. No more payments after that and no reasons given (I don't even know if I broke a rule). They owe me about USD150. Don't touch them. They pay random folks and their silence is very unprofessional. Wasted my time there.

3. markmorgangenius profile image90
    markmorgangeniusposted 3 years ago

I like the concept of the website but if you ask me about the administration & trust of the website then they lose very badly in that. I was denied payment once but paid 4 times among my 5 redemptions.
    The Big Question is - Do they Pay?
    Answer: Sometimes(it seems like the will of the website), the whole payment system is behind the scenes. Once you click on redeem the whole bank balance goes zero. But the better thing is that they pay very fast if they pay(takes 3 days only)
    Had their pay system been more transparent then the website would be the best thing to earn with social interaction.
    Apart from the earning aspect the thing that I like is the fact that they provide dofollow backlinks (PR 4). I hope they will keep them dofollow.

1. Austinstar profile image86
      Austinstarposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Their payment schedule went from 3 days to over 30 days now. It even says so in the TOU. Some bubblers are waiting over 2 months to be paid!

4. profile image0
    Grey Templesposted 3 years ago

Bubblews has changed greatly over the past couple of months. Payment minimum is now $50 which is fine however it takes almost 2 weeks to receive payment after redemption.  If someone doesn't get paid it is because they made some type of infraction and did not follow the rules.  Bubblews will roll out a brand new site in July where they are supposedly going to only pay once per month. 

If you do not interact with others you are unlikely to make any money it's all about connecting, commenting, liking etc and of course writing your posts and this can take 8 or more ours to make $1 per post.

working