jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What legal hustle do have to make a little extra cash?

1. Qmarpat profile image69
    Qmarpatposted 2 years ago

What legal hustle do have to make a little extra cash?

When  I was raising my children and needed extra cash, I would make sweet potatoe pies and sell them. What do you do to pull in extra coins?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12825024_f260.jpg

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 years ago

Selling scrap metal used to be well worth my time - but with the decline of China's economy the demand for such has decreased, and so, the price.

Writing online is good. Sweet potato pie is good!

Qmarpatposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I knew a guy who did that. He had a truck, so he was able to haul a lot. He did okay.

3. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 2 years ago

Collecting cash off coupons and the deposit from pop cans can put groceries on the table for very little money. Selling fruits and vegetables that are in season can also help for those who grow more than their family can use.

4. profile image37
    iswebdesignposted 2 years ago

I spend most of my time creating automated streams of income (takes about a half hour each). Small to start, for sure, but they grow over time (and when you have over 100 of them, they add up quickly.). http://www.keepandshare.com/doc7/view.p … 9&da=y

Qmarpatposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's great!

5. Qmarpat profile image69
    Qmarpatposted 2 years ago

Those all great answers, you came up with. One of my friends teenagers, would go to the airport and take the luggage carts back,  for the 25 cents deposit. They made $12.00 or more. When it was raining, this one guy would sell umbrellas, to passengers, just getting there. He'd get the umbrellas at places like dollar stores, or Biglots. He'd sell them for about $5.00. I had a friend, during the holidays, who would sell cupcakes at the mall. She'd ask for permission and they would let her, sometimes they charge. There are countless ways. I knew guys, who lost their jobs, and gave rides to people they know. They didn't charge that much. It got them groceries, and gas money.

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

I covered this in my Hub "Stay At Home Jobs Other Than Writing"

working