jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do You Write for Passion or to Make Extra Cash?

1. Justjed profile image60
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

Do You Write for Passion or to Make Extra Cash?

I had always written just for passion and to socialize but I have come to realize that I can write for passion and still make some cash doing that. So, do you write just because you enjoy writing or you write for an additional source of income?

2. CrazyGata profile image78
    CrazyGataposted 6 years ago

I am passionate about writing to make extra cash, so yes. :-)

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Since I haven't made any extra cash yet, I guess it's a good thing I do this for fun/passion. smile

4. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

I write personally because i love what i am doing, i don't write for money alone, though the money is a needed motivation to get the best out of me though.

5. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 6 years ago

'No man but a fool wrote, escept for money.'

6. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 6 years ago

All that I write is true to who I am, that is my passion. I write on hub pages to generate some cash so I can go on living my passion

7. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

Writing is the same as art to me.  I write because passion leads me.  It is wonderful to become engrossed in a writing or art project.  My satisfaction is the completion of an idea or vision.  They say to do what you love and eventually the income will follow too.  I believe in that creative genius within each one of us!

8. mbyL profile image81
    mbyLposted 6 years ago

I have to say both. I love to do research and write and thats why I publish them in form of hubs. But the possibility of making money with hubs is just another incentive.

9. Axaflaxar profile image45
    Axaflaxarposted 6 years ago

Writing is fun and when I think of something I like trying to match it to a product to promote. I guess because I always loved show and tell as a kid and I do a little sales work at my job. However, I write for the money. It's all buisness

10. RWC149 profile image69
    RWC149posted 6 years ago

i write because it helps me get things off of my chest, so too speak, I dont care about income, it just makes me feel sattisfied if I write down something great or unusual.

11. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Passion and socialize. There is always a better way to make cash. But I have always loved to write and have never had the imaginary pull drawing me to writing each week. I normally only write when depressed. But now I write each week and feel satisfied in doing so. It's the entertainment.