jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

What kind of work do you do on the side (besides Hub Pages) for some extra cash?

1. Omeva profile image72
    Omevaposted 2 years ago

What kind of work do you do on the side (besides Hub Pages) for some extra cash?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12449946_f260.jpg

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

First i moved all of my hubs.  Then I started my own sites. Now, I have plenty of traffic and sales, commissions are all mine. Doing better on my own than with these content farms.

1. tosha11 profile image75
      tosha11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

How did you go about getting your own website?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have a couple on blogger.  But most of mine are on Weebly. I get domain name through Name Cheap, and the starter plan at Weebly.   You can get a free site at Weebly.   A lot of people create sites with Word Press, the one you need hosting for.

3. tosha11 profile image75
      tosha11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I will have to look into it. Thank you for the quick reply back as I am sure you are busy with moving all your content. If you wouldn't mind do you have to remove your articles before you post them on your website since you wrote them?

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 2 years agoin reply to this

of course. I copy and paste if not done so in computer. Delete. Use Google URL removal tool  for removing old URL.  Wait til Google does their thing.  Then I put on my sites.

5. Ayeshafarid profile image75
      Ayeshafaridposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Will you grow some light on how to build your own sites and get them to business?

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

I am not doing anything else at the moment but I am certainly searching for something, or hoping that my writing brings in the cash I need. Simply a few hundred per month.

working