jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Which one do you prefer more-ONLINE shopping or OFFLINE shopping? Why do you fee

1. Debangee Mandal profile image58
    Debangee Mandalposted 9 months ago

Which one do you prefer more-ONLINE shopping or OFFLINE shopping? Why do you feel so?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13597081_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 9 months ago

Depends on what I'm shopping for. If it's food/beer, obviously I would want to go to the store so I can see what I'm buying.
    For non-perishable goods (i.e. books, music, etc.) I'm fine with shopping online.

Debangee Mandalposted 9 months agoin reply to this

That is a clever choice.

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 9 months ago

I prefer them both. One element is how fast do I need it. Another is if free shipping and if not what is the dollar limit is for that. And, how big it is.

Yes this is the biggest advantage of online shopping.

4. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 9 months ago

I do prefer going to the market for shopping. But I avoid crowded markets or shops. Usually I have my preferences for particular shops , when it comes to shopping for clothes, jewellery or even groceries.
    But there are somethings that I have to depend on online shopping. For example gifts and other things for my dear ones living abroad.
    But my children prefer online shopping for everything. They find it very convenient and encourage me also to do so.
    To some extent they are right too. You get everything online these days and that too delivered at your home.
    Thanks for asking this interesting question!

Thank you for the comment. I am glad to know your choice.

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Debangee for selecting this as best answer!

5. lsmith131 profile image84
    lsmith131posted 8 months ago

If it is clothing, I prefer offline shopping, since I cannot try on what I'm buying. I like to get a fit and do not like to deal with the stress of sending things back, so I shop for clothing offline. If it is any other product, for example, electronics, household items, office supplies, and etc; I will shop online. But only after I have read through the reviews.

working