jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Can I earn at home ?

1. Saqlain Nawaz profile image61
    Saqlain Nawazposted 8 months ago

Can I earn at home ?

2. WiccanSage profile image96
    WiccanSageposted 8 months ago

Sure; I am self-employed and earn my entire living working from home as a writer (and branching out slightly into teaching/videos/selling crafts).

I am the sole breadwinner of the family now. It's certainly possible to make a lucrative career out of your own home.

However, you can't expect to  just throw out articles, or things for sale, or offers for service and expect business to be booming. It's rare for people to get lucky like that.

Remember, a home business is a business. You have to treat it as such-- it may require an investment of time and/or money before you start earning. It's going to require promotion, marketing, reaching out to get clients, etc. You're going to have to be good at what you do if you expect people to keep paying for it. You need to make a business plan to keep growing.

Platforms like HubPages can give you an opportunity for an income source; but there's more to it than just throwing up a few articles and hoping they bring in money at the end of the month.

1. Saqlain Nawaz profile image61
      Saqlain Nawazposted 8 months agoin reply to this

i just listened about this website and i came here to see what is it... but i dont have any idea how can i work here to get the benifits... i have my specialities in computer sciences but how can i earn here with that ??? what is your recomendation?

2. WiccanSage profile image96
      WiccanSageposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Write great articles about computer science topics and develop a niche. Follow Hubpages quality guidelines and promote like crazy (learn more about internet marketing strategies if need be). Keep publishing  promoting, and give it time. Good luck!

working