jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I want to post an article I wrote for my website (to help draw traffic to my web

1. profile image61
    Truth9834posted 3 months ago

I want to post an article I wrote for my website (to help draw traffic to my website).

I wrote about how to find a tax professional.  I would like to share this article on the internet and draw traffic to my website. What is the best way to do this?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 2 months ago

Overly promotional articles are not permitted. However, if you were to write a series of hubs with general tax advice, you might establish yourself as a professional worth seeking out. In the meantime it could benefit your site and your business. Anything that comes across as an advertisement won’t make the cut.

1. profile image61
      Truth9834posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Interesting. Its not an overly promotional article. Its an article on how to select a qualified tax professional. Its long but very informative and helpful. Could I post this and link this to my website?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
      Rochelle Frankposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Check the "Help" at the top of the page and also the learning center. Links to your own website or blog are not allowed. You can mention your business in your profile, however.  Give it a try-- but read the help pages first.

working