Stop focusing on the negatives and focus on what action steps you can take.
Some of these steps I have taken and the others are suggestions.
1) Stop watching the news which is full of doom and gloom
2) Get your financial house in order
3) Get out of debt.
4) Track your expenses on a daily basis and see where you can cut back
5)If you have over $100,000 in a bank, switch it over to a brokerage house which is covered by SIPC.
6) Create a will and trust
7) Speak to a financial advisor and see what you can do about a Roth, 401 (k) or IRA.
8) Review all of your insurance policies.
9) If you are having money problems, check out debtorsanonymous.
10) If you cannot get a job, create one, start a business.
Remember it is your choice to be a victor or a victim.
Also, remember there have been bad economic times before and people have persevered. Trust. Trust. Trust.
by Poppa Blues8 years ago
This article is worth reading because it explains clearly why the claims about the health care bill crafted by Obama is nothing but LIES!March 13, 2010The Big Lie of Health Care ReformBy Robert GelinasOne-Sixth of the...
by Roohi Khan5 years ago
How to trust God in difficult times?Sometimes, when things get tough, it is quite easy to lose your faith in the one Supreme Being. Have you ever gone through such times? How did you manage to keep your faith in God?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.