candy18x37 profile image 60

Are the people of Bremerton and the ground itself an experiment by the Navy/Government?

Most of the days around here that's what my friends and I think. I've heard from quite a few people that haven't lived here their whole life, that people are different here. There is alot of ridiculous behavior from people that just gets over looked and no one seems to care. It's like a slow infectious zombie disease and it really only seems to happen in the months of October thru March. Maybe it's the rain but I think it goes a little deeper than that.

Haunted Navy Ships And Brains In Puget Sound - What Is The Bremerton Experiment?88

Haunted Navy Ships And Brains In Puget Sound - What Is The Bremerton Experiment?