ReneeDC1979 profile image 61

Do you believe early voting will help one man win the election over the other?

I'm asking this question before I make my way to the voting booths today, as long as Hurricane Sandy has not taken them over. I have been listening to the radio and watching the news about how important it is for African Americans to get out there and vote early because of all the problems they may face on Election Day. And then I begin to think, when there is a black president why is this an issue? Even for his first term - there was so much controversy in Florida, etc. and he still won. Why can't we as a people simply embrace the person who wins - Black, White or whatever?

adjkp25 profile image90

David (adjkp25) says

• ReneeDC1979 profile image

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) 4 years ago

Thanks adjkp25. I hope everyone who is able is registered and gets out there and votes.

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

The Longhunter says

• ReneeDC1979 profile image

Longhunter,

Thanks for the comment. Glad you rocked the vote. I always pray whoever is in office is working for us.