chefsref profile image 89

Why can't we wait for Obamacare to fail?

If Obamacare is a disaster waiting to happen why not wait for it to be fully implemented? Wouldn't people then flock to your side and demand we repeal Obamacare?

NMLady profile image84

NMLady says

• chefsref profile image

Lee Raynor (chefsref) 3 years ago

Hey NM

You misunderstand me. I am waiting for Obamacare. I was denied insurance for pre-existing conditions. I was hoping to get some Obamacare haters to explain themselves. I think there is great fear that it will be popular.

LandmarkWealth profile image85

LandmarkWealth says

• LandmarkWealth profile image

LandmarkWealth 3 years ago

The point is simply that what is popular is not necessarily good for you. And most Americans don't understand economics well enough to see the unintended consequences. Most people probably think the gov't should just hand out million dollar bills.

Justsilvie says