Ghaaz B profile image 86

Is Bill Gates a mass murderer?

I'm always shocked that if you type "Bill Gates Vaccines" into Youtube, all you get for pages is a bunch of conspiracy theories about how his vaccines are designed to "kill children" and "reduce the population". It's really really easy for anybody to look into the matter and learn that it's just not true, so why does it seem like so many people think that? Weigh in please, share your opinion, if enough people are confused about the topic I will write a laser-guided hub on the topic.

Baby-Boomer-58 profile image84

Alex Finn (Baby-Boomer-58) says

BLynd Logyk profile image75

Travis Murphy (BLynd Logyk) says

askformore lm profile image68

askformore lm says

• Ghaaz B profile image

Ghaaz B 2 years ago

I also believe the conspiracy is false. Furthermore, I believe it's the kind of conspiracy that has a real, measurable, negative impact on the lives of many across the developing world. I'm just trying to find out how many people believe it.