My Esoteric profile image 88

Save for FBI revelations about email, is Hillary becoming President NOW a foregone conclusion?

Hillary Clinton has had her time in front of the House Benghazi panel and, by all accounts, come out on top AND seemingly has put the email scandal behind her at the same time (until the FBI releases their findings, at least). Is it fair to say that 1) she is a shoo-in for the D nomination and 2) given the far-Right tilt of the Republican field, is the certain winner for President?

Shyron E Shenko profile image86

Shyron E Shenko says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 18 months ago

I should have said Hillary's enemy's attacking at every turn and an enemy of Hillary is an enemy of our country, because their only interest is in destroying Hillary to make themselves look better. That means they know that Hillary is best.

bradmasterOCcal profile image81

bradmasterOCcal says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 18 months ago

So, OC, you are claiming that America was moving forward, and by extension the Party in control did good things for the country and its people, until 1915 and then America has been in decline ever sense, never doing anything good?

tracktly profile image69

tracktly says

• My Esoteric profile image

My Esoteric 18 months ago

Exactly how is the question "destructive" (other than the need to be inflammatory)? Are you telling me that Bernie Sanders ... Donald Trump ... Jeb Bush, and the rest of the group aren't "constantly manipulative, controlling, and dishonest"?

lisavollrath profile image92

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

Old-Empresario profile image60

Old-Empresario says