Celeb Scoops profile image 79

How do you get people to be less misogynist, sexist, racist and homophobic?

I'm at the point in life in which I just do not understand how people aren't woke... just wake up and understand the world is not meant for hatred and inequality and just because you do not like something or you were raised to hate it, doesn't mean you should go around putting other people down and making them feel like this world was not made for them. So I really need to know how to drill this idea into the minds of everyone who just does not get it.

• Besarien profile image

Besarien 23 months ago

Great answer dashingscorpio. You hit all my major points. Just adding that there are places in the world that have either made no progress or are backsliding. We should all do what we can to protect our own advances and set a good example for others.

VerityPrice profile image94

VerityPrice says

bradmasterOCcal profile image64

bradmasterOCcal says

LoliHey profile image60

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says