TessSchlesinger profile image 95

Where do you stand on the political compass?

There is a site called Poltical Compass where you answer some questions and it gives you your exact location on the map. It's interesting. The map has four points - left, right, authoritarian, libertarian. I thought it might be fun for people to do the test and then to post a snapshot of the results. That way, we can get to know who each other are. :) I have posted mine below, together wth a diagram of what they mean.

wba108@yahoo.com profile image81

wba108@yahoo.com says

lisavollrath profile image97

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

mio cid profile image40

mio cid says

Aime F profile image86

Aime (Aime F) says

• TessSchlesinger profile image

Tessa Schlesinger (TessSchlesinger) 9 months ago

The way to upload is to use the snippet tool (not the save tool) and then save it either to jpg or png. Then you can upload with ease. I think when we all know where each other are, it's easier to discuss things. :)

aguasilver profile image81

John Harper (aguasilver) says

• TessSchlesinger profile image

Dead centre is, I suppose, the more moderate position. Well done! ;)