jackclee lm profile image 82

What question should be asked of FBI director Comey?

Congress is holding hearing on the Russian hack and on intelliegence surveillance of the Trump team... what question should be asked of Director Comey? In my mind, I would want to know if he think it is possible for any one agency, NSA, CIA, or others to conduct these type of surveillance without his departments knowledge or participation? That is the key to all this leaks and in fighting among the various intelligence agencies. No one seems to be in charge...

jackclee lm profile image82

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 10 months ago

Great article. A highly successful lawyer I know said this about Comey...."He's a nutcase." I think that sums up the FBI Director pretty well.

savvydating profile image96

Yves (savvydating) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 10 months ago

I agree with you. There is something wrong going on with the FBI ever since Obama presidency. He appointed Comey. All along, we were told he was a straight shooter... If he was, why do they constantly need to remind people...

bradmasterOCcal profile image32

bradmasterOCcal says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 10 months ago

You are absolutely correct. Something is amiss and no one in Congress seems to care... They are suppose to be the oversight on all these agencies or at least control their budget. Money talks.

ptosis profile image75

ptosis says