hello my name is craven james marsh i am on a benefit this is the second time that i have been...

charged for domestic violence and my lawyer says that i will be going away for three years i admit that i did hit her due to the stress of the information that i have found out that for the last five years i have found out that my partners son has been using my identity the charges he has accumulated is Arm Robbery pocession of Drugs. driving while disqaullifed Assault i have a full list of all crimes he committed under my name he even has a prison photo with my name can. you please help me or suggest a lawyer as i am on the unemployment.

cduncan10 profile image60

cduncan10 says

justom profile image51

justom says