jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)

Fighting Injustice

1. American View profile image54
    American Viewposted 4 years ago

Answer this:

How do you fight injustices from the mother of injustices?

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Injustice is the norm, not the exception. Which particular mother are you talking about in this case? smile

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well if you are Barack Obama and you believe the USA is the mother of injustices as he does, you follow his game plan. You say whatever is necessary to any group of the electorate you address to get their vote, lie and promise whatever it is that group wants to hear, get elected President and promote and institute policies that will bankrupt the country and bring the USA to it's knees, destroy the future of the next generations by burdening them with so much debt they will have to be taxed to death, and abuse the priviledges of the office like a dictator being sure to spend billions on family vacations while 10's of millions of his "subjects" cannot find a job because of one of the worst economic recoveries in history his tenure has given us...did I miss anything?
      Oh, if you are not Barrack Obama then to fight injustices you vote him (impeach him), his party and his ideology (the real mothers of injustices) to the curb ASAP.

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that strategy is at least 4 years overdue.

3. ptosis profile image76
      ptosisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

???injustices fighting the mother of injustices??? Matricide?

2. WillStarr profile image88
    WillStarrposted 4 years ago

"Well if you are Barack Obama and you believe the USA is the mother of injustices as he does, you follow his game plan. You say whatever is necessary to any group of the electorate you address to get their vote, lie and promise whatever it is that group wants to hear, get elected President and promote and institute policies that will bankrupt the country and bring the USA to it's knees, destroy the future of the next generations by burdening them with so much debt they will have to be taxed to death, and abuse the priviledges of the office like a dictator being sure to spend billions on family vacations while 10's of millions of his "subjects" cannot find a job because of one of the worst economic recoveries in history his tenure has given us...did I miss anything? "

Yes. You forgot about disarming We the People.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Well, I had to leave some room for a Patriot to chime in smile

2. Skarlet profile image84
      Skarletposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's right. This guy does not miss a beat.

3. SpanStar profile image61
    SpanStarposted 4 years ago

From what you described which presidents did not do the things you are professing?

And based on your argument it is not the people of America that's running the country but rather this one man is that correct?

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

So your point is that others' bad behavior justifies this President's bad behavior? Good luck with that reasoning - it is futile to even try to answer your illogical questions if that is how you think.

2. Skarlet profile image84
      Skarletposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow, anything to defend this monster. What does it take for America to wake up and admit that they have been had?

4. Credence2 profile image87
    Credence2posted 4 years ago

Happy New year, AV, I am a little confused about your question and what you are getting at......

1. American View profile image54
      American Viewposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey buddy, Happy New Year.

I was so hoping you would address this one, it is kind of one of those philosophical type questions.

It could be anything, but an injustice is being perpetrated on you, but the injustice pushed on you is coming from the mother of injustices. How do you fight it?

1. Credence2 profile image87
        Credence2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

AV, Of course it goes without saying that the President is not giving me heartburn as seems to be expressed by other comments. Greedy capitalism, false religion and militarism, are my greatest enemy, as few as I can readily identify. The 'system' reminds me a great deal of the film "the Matrix" where we are all herded along. There is little if any I can do about the course of how things go, but be aware and avoid the landmines that I can reasonably anticipate are coming down the way. If enough like minded people are willing to try to 'spit into the wind' maybe the problem people may actually get wet.

5. WillStarr profile image88
    WillStarrposted 4 years ago

"That's right. This guy does not miss a beat."

The dollar's value is based on the full faith and credit of the United States We are so far in debt that our credit has already been downgraded once and our dollar is now worth just four cents.

That's why everything seems to cost so much more these days...the dollar's value is slipping away. What does that mean to your 401k? By the time Obama leaves office, it could be worthless...your entire life savings gone.

6. tammybarnette profile image60
    tammybarnetteposted 4 years ago

AV, Excellent question! How do we for instance feed starving children when the most of the money collected through the charitable organizations pays for administrative costs and actors for the commercials. Or, as tax payers we gladly pay our tax bills in order to see improvements of infrastructure and schools, to see teachers a police and fire officers be paid better, but instead we see a bloated defense budget and an 18% chunk paying out pensions.We see court system take abused children from their parents only to turn around and give them back to their abusers, we see people who follow all the rules and act morally and ethically be left behind while those that lie cheat and steal, step on anyone to climb that corporate ladder, excel to the top and become multi millionaires who then form organizations to lobby congress to shape laws that further benefit them and those like them....I guess the list goes on and on...

working