Business schools have taught for decades that credit is the answer. Consumers simply do not have enough money for coporations to grow, credit gives consumers the funds to spend. Now the students of those schools are running the corporations and the government. The world runs on credit and is run by those who have access to credit. That is not socialism it is capitalism at it's best. Fill your bank account with other peoples money without risking much of your money. Wall street is expert at it and if they mess up we bail them out. Oh wait, that part might be socialism, for corporations, but that is OK.
It is obvious considering the direction that he and his followers want us to follow.
Socialism is successful when the powers control all your ideas, money, thoughts and beliefs. This is just another step towards controlling your money. Once you convince the lower 10% of individuals who want to be controlled, then laws are passed to capture the other 90% of citizens who don't realize that they are being captured as well.
I don't know where you found this picture with the President holding a credit card, but I sure hope it isn't real and is just a rhetorical symbol. If it is real, then we are in serious trouble.
Ha I'm pretty sure the picture is just photoshopped. It is a pretty powerful metaphor though. I agree with you that we are starting to get worked over as a nation. It really bothers me that people I've never met are trying to control my life. Even people from other countries have started publicly bashing American ideals that don't align with Master Obama's. Did he brainwash the rest of the world or something?
No he didn't brainwash, every culture has this element of a personality that needs to dominate and control. It is just human nature, so when these characters see a success happening, like with Obama, they will jump on the bandwagon in hopes of joining that success.
Ah, well that makes a lot of sense. I'm not the only one who feels this way right? I mean it seems like every Joe from Australia is ripping America a new one about our gun policies. I think they are just trying to get us to give our guns up because their government has already taken theirs away...
Yes, the picture is obviously photoshopped.
Sure, it's photoshopped, but the symbolism is accurate.
by Stacie L 6 years ago
"It is sad and disappointing to watch Pres. Obama trample on the successes of the middle-class by taking credit for auto's recovery. Obama acts as if he built and designed the cars today that are outselling their foreign competitors. Republicans and in fact most Americans recognize that credit...
by chasingcars 8 years ago
Isn't anyone else out there sick to death of people blaming Obama for the mess we are in? Recently, during Obama's State of the Union speech, which thank God, did not fall prey to Wilson high melodrama, McCain turned to another GOP and said, "Blame it on Bush." My question to...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|