jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

Authorities are seeking help identifying 2 Possible Bombing Suspects

1. Cantuhearmescream profile image82
    Cantuhearmescreamposted 4 years ago

This just came in via text message from my local newspaper:
    Authorities are looking for help identifying two possible suspects of the Boston Marathon Bombing.
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7905211_f248.jpg

1. Superkev profile image86
      Superkevposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My gut is still telling me that they are OWS/Anarchist types. Nothing the FBI released has changed my thoughts on that so far.

Cantuhearmescreamposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Superkev,
        It could be. I can't tell who these people are from the pictures... it doesn't mean anything to me. I would like some answers though.
        Cat

2. damian0000 profile image68
    damian0000posted 4 years ago

Hey Cat... just to say that I was as shocked and saddened to hear about the Boston bombing as everybody...

damian0000,
      Thanks, I really appreciate it. It is sad, I feel horrible for the victims and it just places more vulnerable feelings on all of us.
      Cat

3. damian0000 profile image68

Cat...
    Well, everybody over here is really shocked and stunned about it as well... it has been the main news story since it broke --- I had a look on the BBC website just now and they are running the same photos... I really hope you all manage to get to the bottom of this soon!

damian0000,
      I'm focusing on this particular tragedy but I'm getting tired of these kinds of things becoming regular events. I'm getting tired of lying to my kids that "everything will be okay", "the government will protect us", "things like this don't happen that often".
      Cat

4. damian0000 profile image68

Thanks for the link, it actually has very good information; maybe better than my own local news!

1. damian0000 profile image68
        damian0000posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes... no problem Cat, BBC website is very good and they usually have really good analysis as well!

5. janesix profile image62
    janesixposted 4 years ago

You people look idiotic, pretending you don't realize this is just another staged event.

Shocked? Really. This is just another day of LIFE on EARTH.

1. Clint Ward profile image60
      Clint Wardposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thats new, from where do you gleam this bit of knowledge?

2. Cantuhearmescream profile image82

janesix,
      Oh, I'm sorry I don't believe we've met? Let's keep it that way. What the heck are you talking about? Better yet, don't explain. I don't want to hear your conspiracy theories. That is an absolute insult to anyone who was there and all of us that are affected.

1. damian0000 profile image68
        damian0000posted 4 years agoin reply to this

By the way.... very well said! :-)

damian0000,
          Thank you. Honestly, I should've had more self-control and known better than to feed into that statement because that was the exact intentions of the comment, but I had to listen to thissame jibberish about the tragic elementary school shooting in Connecticut.
          Cat

working