jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

RadioPeletics 1

1. Eng.M profile image75
    Eng.Mposted 8 years ago

Sara Roy must be one of three (when she talks about the oppression of Arab families in Palestine )

1-seeking money
    2-telling the truth with no bias

Mohammed

1. Eng.M profile image75
      Eng.Mposted 8 years ago in reply to this

3- political pscycology

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

What is it some kind of inside message? I for one have no idea what you are talking about.

1. 49er profile image58
      49erposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I don't know it seemed rather clear to me.

Eng.M is expressing what he feels are Sara Roy's motivations for her political stances. I believe he is referring to : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Roy

1. Eng.M profile image75
        Eng.Mposted 8 years ago in reply to this

thank you very much

3. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

"I don't know it seemed rather clear to me."
    Maybe that's because you know who Sara Roy is. I don't think that I should have to do research to understand the question. I looked the wiki (thanks) and I still don't know what the questions about.

4. Eng.M profile image75
    Eng.Mposted 8 years ago
  5. Make  Money profile image67
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

After reading both the wikipedia and the site you posted on Sara Roy I'd have to pick number 2 - telling the truth with no bias.

Both sites say she is a Senior Research Scholar at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies at Harvard University.  The wikipedia site says "Roy is the leading researcher and most widely respected academic authority on Gaza today."

Sara Roy's Biography on the wikipedia site basically proves she is "telling the truth with no bias"

working