jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

So Jade helm mission, is a 8 week Practice to prepare for Martial Law

1. chuckandus6 profile image52
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

So, There is a Jade helm plan 8 weeks of practicing martial law for future war?why should we not be worried,has anything like this been done before? why now? Is there something that we don't know as civilians. I don't know if I want to know but it is confusing.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

I don't know about anyone else, but i have no idea what you are talking about.

3. janesix profile image59
    janesixposted 2 years ago

It's just a training exercise. No big deal really.

chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Have they done this before?

1. janesix profile image59
        janesixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The military does training exercises all the time.

don't they normally do stuff like this in the desert or away from people?

1. janesix profile image59
            janesixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I don't know. The military does exercises in my area on a regular basis for tsunami drills. Like every couple of years they do a big one. They work with local authorities to get the drill down right.

that's interesting I never have heard of that before.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
            psycheskinnerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Not much point of doing that when the vast majority of deployment is in populated areas.

I have wandered into and through military drill areas a few times over the years.  I find a rather reassuring.  These are our people honing their skills for our benefit.

I find the idea that they would even follow an illegal state coup order extremely mind boggling. And that is ignoring the multiple checks and balances and ubiquitous iPhones that would prevent it from happening and publicize any planning going in that direction.  The idea that Obama soldiers are hiding in Texas Walmarts is up there will mole people in the sewers.

If you want to bet against me I will give 10 to 1 odds, $100 dollars down any day of the week.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Oh that.  Yeah, you'd need a tinfoil hat the size of Mars to think it is anything but what it appears to be, military training.

It seems suspicious they are doing this around civilians and not in the desert somewhere,Some crazy stuff happened before 911 that nobody was concerned about either.

working