jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

"New Deal for Black America ", seen it ?

1. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 7 months ago

When I read what Trump has written down as a promise for  the future of America and especially black America , I see an actual plan .                 Not "Hope and Change"
    -Jobs
    -Health care
    -Justice
    -Education
    -Quality of life

All do-able ,  Before you debate ,,Have You actually READ his plan ?

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
      Castlepalomaposted 7 months ago in reply to this

You really think this leopard going to change his stops first.?

2. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Yes, I have read Trump's plan to help Black Americans.  That has been a passion of his for decades and he has already done so much for many years.  He doesn't have to change his spots ... because his record proves his love for minorities.   There are many Black Americans (and other moralities groups) who love and support Donald Trump.
      https://www.reddit.com/r/WomenForTrump/ … ominority/

I love President Trump more and more because he is delivering on his promises. 
      ---------
      Lou Dobbs' thoughts on the "reckless disregard for Nat Sec & Public safety from Dems, Delaying Pres Trump"
      *   http://truthfeed.com/video-lou-dobbs-ob … mpt/50158/

Lou Dobbs says he doesn’t want to be overly critical of the Dems, but then asks how such a thing would even be possible. ...  they’re behaving like Trotskyites and anarchists. They are, to say the least, an embarrassment to the Senate.”

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
        Castlepalomaposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Anarchist would-be perfect for the Federal level of Government. That would the true Americans in charge,  peoplepower. State and local Government can handle all the small stuff. Imagine how much you can save on over super me Governments, which was the main reason for Republicans. Cut war spending to half the invest it into America being Great again.

Forget all that, that would hurt the super size me superpower of NWO superior profits. No, continue your destruction of the planet. It where dreams come to die.

working