Attorney General Jeff Sessions (I love saying that)

1. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 7 months ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13398890.jpg

I look forward to the new era in US history and a man of integrity like Jeff Sessions as our Attorney General.

“The days of turning a blind eye to illegal immigration, pushing for the adoption of mass amnesty policies, and allowing tens of thousands of criminal aliens to dodge deportation are over,” said Dan Stein, president of the Federation for American Immigration Reform.

"An able Senator and sincere advocate for fairness, Senator Sessions fully understands the dangers posed by the 300 jurisdictions around the nation that have adopted policies that impede federal immigration enforcement and protect criminal aliens."

I expect there will be many laws that will now be enforced again.  I know of several investigations that I expect will come to light in days, months and years to come, and expect there will many shocking arrests and indictments to follow.  I do expect justice for all, no one should be above the law.

There are many things I look forward to seeing happen in my life time.  The corrupt taken out of seats and off of streets and law and order being restored from DC to Hollywood and everywhere in between. 

Let's try to keep this respectful, huh.

working