Eric Holder- A Criminal Attorney General!

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (64 posts)
  1. leeberttea profile image57
    leebertteaposted 13 years ago

Holder has to be the worst AG EVER!! He is the poster child for the corruption in this administration!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art … QD9GMHAS82

1. Reality Bytes profile image75
      Reality Bytesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have you forgotten Janet Reno?

2. Elpaso profile image61
      Elpasoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The attacks of this administration is now becoming exaggerated to the point of ridiculous.

3. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yup.  That's not the first racist thing Holder's been guilty of, nor Obama either.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Brenda, I saw a story on yahoo about a minister who is performing drive-through prayers.  If you utilized this service, you could spend even more time making stuff up about the 98% of the population you hate. smile

4. Ralph Deeds profile image66
      Ralph Deedsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The New Black Panther case was handled properly. Holder is clean as a hound's tooth. But he has been too hesitant to reverse some of the worst rulings of the Bush Justice Dept.

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
        Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No it wasn't and no he isn't.

ditto

Glad you agree.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

{sound of crickets chirping}

Perhaps your emotional exageration only resonates with you?

leebertteaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Exaggeration? How so?

Worst ever? Worse than the treasonous Edmund Randolph?

I think not sir.

3. MikeNV profile image67
    MikeNVposted 13 years ago

Holder isn't much... I would agree.  But most people if you asked them about him wouldn't even know who he is.

4. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 13 years ago

Holder is a Racist

leebertteaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Apparently.... and now I wonder if Obama isn't one also?

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And the same can be said for you? hmm

Which parent would he hate, the white one or the black one?

2. Ralph Deeds profile image66

As long as the discussion is at a 4th grade level, as we used to say in the 4th grade "Takes one to know one!"

1. profile image0

Bull.
        It only takes someone with common discernemnt and ears to know Holder's a racist, as is Obama.

2. Jim Hunter profile image60

Do you often return to 4th grade debate strategy?

If the "it takes one to know one"  is the best way to determine who is a racist then the entire Democrat party is.

Democrats call everyone racist, well except for their leaders who have recently assumed room temperature, he's a hero!

ditto

2. Ralph Deeds profile image66

Actually, Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck et al and their ditto heads in this forum are the ones screaming racism, not Democrats.

I don't know what they are calling him, I don't listen to them. But usually anyone speaking against Obama or his administration is labeled a racist.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
              Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not true

Sure its true, happens all the time, even seen it on these forums.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
                  Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Examples?

Seems I hear people calling Obama racist more often than I hear them calling those who oppose him racist.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/15/ … index.html

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp … -president

I'm sure that you do hear the right call him racist and never the other way around, thats usually how it goes.

ditto

I like having you around to validate me.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60

You have insulted 4th graders everwhere.

5. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

Ahhhhh, the Beck-Heads have taken up the new propaganda assault!!

Make Obama and his administration the racists. White people are now the victims in this country. Right? Yeah, just ignore history, take a class with Professor Beck.

Are you talking about dropping the case against the Black Panther member?

Reprehensible isn't he?
    Yet, the Tea-Baggers have been reprehensible too....and they don't carry sticks, they carry guns.

So why you allow it for tea-baggers, but not panthers?

Seems like this makes perfect sense...
    We saw all summer long of tea-bags showing up at town hall meetings, rallies, etc with guns. And racist pictures of Obama...

Q: They weren't charged with anything...why the double standard?

A: Cause Professor Beck told you!!!!

6. lovemychris profile image76

We already know!! ahem ahem...professor Beckles speaking: "President Obama has a deep seated hatred of white people."

There, you see? He was starting on this propaganda way back then!

Meanwhile, a 22 yr old black man gets shot POINT BLANK by a white cop.....AGAIN, and we are to believe it's the poor poor pooor pooor white people that are being subdjugated?

Murdered Past CIA Director William Colby: "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

Keep swallowing the racist propaganda...race war is what they want. IMO

1. profile image57
      C.J. Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

you sound so angry.......

7. JON EWALL profile image61
    JON EWALLposted 13 years ago

hubbers
    What should be done to correct the problem? Congress ( our elected politicians in Washington) needs to enact a ''government unauthorized alien enforcement act ''.President Obama and Ag Holder needs to be subpoenaed to come before Congress and explain why they refuse to enforce the immigration laws. One must wonder if the Senators could demand the answers to their questions as they do when other execs come before them.

Immigration Law
    ARTICLE IV, Section 4 of the U.S. CONSTITUTION
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them
    against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against
    domestic Violence.

Penalties -- The basic statutory maximum penalty for violating
    8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(I) and (v)(I) (alien smuggling and conspiracy) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or )…….. A mandatory minimum
    three year term of imprisonment applies to first or second violations of § 1324(a)(2)(B)(I) or (B)(ii). Further enhanced punishment is provided for third or subsequent offenses.

THE GOVERNMENTS CATCH AND RELEASE ENFORCEMENT DON’T WORK
    ‘’ We are a nation of the rule of law ‘’, without incarceration and punishment the law is nothing but a farce perpetrated on legal citizens.
    A start for a solution to the problem.
    1 Deny all non citizens  government entitlements ( they will leave )
    2. Deny birthright to children born of non citizens  ( they will leave )
    3. Incarcerate in open air tent city built near the border ( short trip )
    4. Incarcerate penalty ( hard labor )
    5. No new laws until borders are secured
    6. Amnesty will not be considered ( laws have been broken and laws need to be enforced)
    7. Any government official not enforcing the laws need to be fired and lose pension payments upon conviction
    In Washington today it appears that wrong is right and right is wrong. The people must speak up only because our politicians are mute and irresponsible in not enforcing the law.

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he: assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any
    US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

The Constitution is the foundation of our government. Each and every public official including President Barak Obama took an oath of office to defend the constitution and the laws of the land. Public officials in Washington continually remind us that '' We Are A Nation Of The Rule Of Law''.
    President Barak Obama, Attorney General Holder and each and every member of Congress ARE GUILTY of aiding and abetting the law breaking illegal aliens who have entered our country without the proper papers. America wake up, it's time for our government to close the border, stop the catch and release program and enforce the laws with imprisonment according to the law.

PS There is an empty prison in Illinois for starters.

1. Elpaso profile image61
      Elpasoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Dude...The people of the United States of America...Land of the free...Home of the Brave...is suppose to turn a Illinois prison into an internment camp for Mexicans?

There is a problem.  But, there has to be another way. This is not an option.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66

Quite true. Obama is seeking a fair, practical, realistic solution to immigration issues.

1. Sab Oh profile image57
          Sab Ohposted 13 years agoin reply to this

NO, he is seeking a way to create more people who can vote for him because as it stands he has 0 shot of being reelected in 2012.

2. profile image57
          C.J. Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Practical? Ralph you know better, the republicans have already tried ammesty....3 million. It didn't work! In fact I would say that it only created 12 million more illegals.

8. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

I had to listen to this nonsense at my poker game last night.  I kept my mouth shut and concentrated on my cards and ending up separating them from $20 and change (this is 10 cent ante poker, so that's a killing).

Of course these folks are old enough to remember the Black Panthers from way back, so they already wanted them rounded up and tucked away.  Just the name alone gets them upset. 

Cases do get dropped for political reasons, of course, but this just seems so far fetched..

9. lovemychris profile image76

People forget history and ignore the present.

The Black Panther Party had legitimate reasons to exist. As did The American Indian Movement. Those reasons are still here in certain parts of our society. The Justice system being one of them. Voting rights being another, as it was just 2004 when so many people of color were denied the right to vote.

Oddly, Traficant put in his required signatures to run for office, and 1,000 of THEM were discounted....

Keep stumping for the powers that be under the guise of being outraged and "taking back your country".

The country you want back is long gone. You can't put old wine in a new bottle.

"White makes right", "Might makes right", and "It's a Man's World" are ovah!

Until any of you have your rights trampled on, who are you to talk?

1. profile image0

Ah, vengeance is what you're after.
      Vengeance against people today who never did you nor your ancestors any harm.
      Just like Obama and Holder.
      Just like the "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright.
      In your hatred for people whose skin color is different from Mr. President's, you are, like Wright, and like the Obamas, calling for "the chickens to come home to roost".

How very mean your agenda is.

1. lovemychris profile image76
        lovemychrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Uhm, it's not people who make the chickens come home to roost, it's God. Just as vengeance is his, remember?
        The injustices of the past cannot go un-noticed. Every action produces a reaction. All those years of horrible evil cannot be erased as if they never existed.

They did exist.
        People were massacred for their land.
        People were bought and sold like cattle.
        People were whipped, beaten, raped and murdered for the color of their skin.

You want to say chickes coming home to roost? I say Divine Justice.
        God's Will.

Time to even up the playing field, FOR REAL.

No more black kids being shot point blank by police.
        No more unfair bias in the criminal justice system.
        No more ignoring the fact that so many people are not given an equal opportunity in this country.

This is not hate at all....it's saying "Come on, enough already!"

1. profile image0

They already have all their rights, praise God!  And I'm glad.  They deserve them.
          Everyone is equal.
          Now no specific group has any reason to call for civil rights, and especially not special rights.

Really?
            How come a white man can still kill a black kid and get away with a slap on the wrist?
            This is the work of Satan, not God.

Only "special rights" that exist are for white people.

1. profile image0

I don't know what you're talking about.  Funny thing is, neither do you apparently!
              If there is such an isolated case, then it's no more of a valid cause for your agenda than any other isolated case, some of which are white people being harrassed or killed by black people.

Do you suppose I should hold a vengeful focus on the street gangs (who were mostly black and still are) in the biggest city near me?
              Do you suppose I should hold every black person responsible for those gang actions including all the drive-by shootings and killings of both blacks and whites?
              Should I hold all blacks responsible for the gangster-style of dressing and the hateful radical rap "music" that has infiltrated our past several generations of youngsters?

Get real!
              Slavery is OVER!
              Denial of black rights is OVER!

Take your vengeance and hatred and control it yourself instead of spewing it out onto people who had nothing to do with slavery nor any of your current excuses for whining.

10. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Who called who a racist first in this thread?

Some 4th grader.

11. Jim Hunter profile image60
    Jim Hunterposted 13 years ago

"No more black kids being shot point blank by police."

What about the ones who are firing at the police do they get a pass?

What case are you referring to? Or is it just anytime a cop shoots any one of color then they were murdered?

A former police officer who is white was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter Thursday in the killing of an unarmed black man in Oakland, California.

Johannes Mehserle, who was a Bay Area Rapid Transit police officer at the time of the incident, was accused of shooting 22-year-old Oscar Grant on an Oakland train platform on January 1, 2009.

12. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Sorry, i should have been more specific. To me it flowed. You said "Sure its true, happens all the time, even seen it on these forums." I said "examples?" To me that meant, on the forums.

Ok?

13. Uninvited Writer profile image80

I'm outta here, have writing to do no time for this...

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo108/erstech2/frustratedPC.gif

Bye

14. lovemychris profile image76

Oscar Grant,Saun Bell,young man tasered to death in back of police car while handcuffed, Rodney King are just some who come to mind.
    Troy Anthony Davis is schedules for execution even though there is proof he is not guilty, and a black friend of mine was framed for the murder of a white woman and sits in prison.

Also, just recently, that Chicage Police Sargeant Jon Burge was convicted of lying about torturing black prisoners for years. He was torturing confessions out of them. Had a special unit for it. He wasn't doing it to white prisoners.

80% of people convicted of drug crimes are black, yet they are only 13% of the problem. Whites do 72% of the drug crimes, yet are convicted only 20% of the time.
    LEAP is an organization of police officers that want drugs legalized because of this injustice.
    Ex officer Stamper says the justice system is a continuation of slavery.

Unemployment is higher in the black community. Shitty schools, poverty, violence.
    And then there are the Indian reservations which are the poorest communities in the country.

What more do you want?
    If you can't see it, it's because you don't want to.

There is such a thing as white priveledge in this country and you and the Fox network personify it. IMO

I'm glad your opinion doesn't mean anything to me.

15. lovemychris profile image76

Me too.

I got enough little kids to deal with every day.

16. AnnCee profile image66
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

Great post, John Ewall.  Unfortunately liberals don't care about the law, they only care about "social justice" aka entitlements and trickle up poverty. 

Equality of outcome for all.   Welcome the Soviet USA.  We'll be standing in a gray world warming our hands at burn barrels waiting for the government food truck to come by if this bunch gets their way.

I agree, this administration and the DOJ needs investigating for failing to enforce the law for purely political purposes.

RIIIIIIIGHT.
      Just like the former administration were followers of the law? HA! Breakers of the law more like it....with YOUR blessing no doubt.
      You have 0 credibility.
      Any one who doesn't call for the prosecution of the Bush administration is a hypocrit to the enth degree when talking of LAW.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)