jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

No denying WMD's were in the middle east then and they are there now .

1. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

Let's hear your arguments against that one ?   The left knew this too and their biased observations  are only justified by short term political memory and anti- war agenda !

1. Paul Wingert profile image79
      Paul Wingertposted 5 months ago in reply to this

<personal attack snipped>.

ahorsebackposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thats the best you got to excuse the total dishonesty of the previous administration ,
        Can't argue fact huh ?.....................Same to you Paul .

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 months ago

Distortion again.  The whole issue of WMD was in IRAQ.   No one was talking about the Middle East as a whole.  Even your cronies have admitted there never were any WMD in Iraq.

The cronyism is the very clownism of the left who lied constantly .
      Susan Rice , ".........we effectively removed WMD from Syria  without firing one shot ........"Probably came from Iraq anyways .

1. Live to Learn profile image83
        Live to Learnposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Yes, but that was a shell game.

I cannot understand the left at this moment. Gassing innocent civilians is of less importance to them than bashing Trump. Out of sight, out of mind. That appears to be their fall back position.

Out of sight out of mind is the mantra of leftist politics.     That can include anything like the Clinton Foundation to the chemical weapons  released even in NYC.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Um - ahorseback, Susan Rice didn't mention WMD as far as I'm aware.  The only  quote I can find is where she's specifically referring to chemical weapons.

working