jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Sean Spicer , ".....even Hitler didn't use chem. weapons " ei. Syria

1. ahorseback profile image39
    ahorsebackposted 6 months ago

So he made a mistake in answering  the white house press core questions .  Now the left accuses him of what ?   Lying ?  Of  being a bumbling problem  for Trump ?   Anything to drive wedges into this administration ? And yet the media and the left compared Trump policies with Hitler constantly  during his campaign.   What a lame news media .

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Gosh, ahorseback, don't you love distorting the truth to suit your own ends.

People were comparing Trump's rise to power with Hitler's rise to power, i.e. the fact that he was regarded as a buffoon and wasn't taken seriously by his opponents until it was too late. 

I don't see what connection that has to Sean Spicer's statement about Hitler not using chemical weapons.  Although actually, I thought I knew what he meant.  Hitler used chemical means to murder people in concentration camps.   That's unforgiveable and awful.  However it is true, actually, to say that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons on the battlefield, either on civilian targets or military ones, as Assad is doing.

1. ptosis profile image78
        ptosisposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Only because he questioned what if the wind changed and gassed his own frontline

1. wilderness profile image93
          wildernessposted 6 months agoin reply to this

I don't think he had a "frontline" in London: some of those V2's could easily have been outfitted with a gas warhead.  There were also those giant cannons on rails, shooting shells into cities miles and miles away from any German troops.

Fact is, there has been precious little chemical warfare since WWI, and nearly all of it has come out of the middle east.  Not  surprising when beheading or shooting up grade schools is an accepted method of fighting.

No, as bad as it sounded, Spicer was right - Hitler did not use chemical weapons, and it wasn't for fear of his own troops.

2. jonnycomelately profile image86
        jonnycomelatelyposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Ahorseback continues to speak false nonsense here and his posts clutter my Inbox.  His hubscore has justifiably dropped to 44 so it's time for me to un-follow.

3. ahorseback profile image39
        ahorsebackposted 6 months agoin reply to this

One , I believe that you will find Hitler or Hitlers people in fact probably used mustard gas in the field . and two,  It's foolish to compare trump to Hitler any more than to compare Obama  to  Lenin or Stalin .  i'm sure their doing that at the  white house press core though...........No?     

'Distorting the truth "...not me , that's the agenda of the anti Trumpers like youself  .Has been all along .

Admit it.

Note , actually America and Germany used mustard gas  in experimental trials on their -our own people .

working