jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What do Dems think of their Trump voting counterparts ?

1. ahorseback profile image40
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

Lets face it , even the "polls " today are as compromised as the news media itself is ,  however one thing that  we have to accept is the fact that some [many ?] democrats voted for trump , I am wondering  about the validity of the liberal hatred  against the right right now , What exactly  do democrats think of democrats who voted for Trump ?

1. Credence2 profile image83
      Credence2posted 4 months agoin reply to this

We think that they will experience the "working end" of the big screw, courtesy of Donald Trump. I have no sympathy for them as they were foolish to have expected any other outcome. Let's see if we can't channel that disappointment into a rout against the GOP during the 2018 midterms?

The rabid rightwinger has the same unreasoning hatred for the left. So, Ahorseback, how far do I have to go to show a case in point?

2. PrettyPanther profile image86
      PrettyPantherposted 4 months agoin reply to this

This democrat thinks they voted against their own interests.  So what?  That is their right.

1. ahorseback profile image40
        ahorsebackposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Yes sure , however I don't see any anger directed at Trump voting Democrats as is directed  at conservatives , as liberals tend to do a lot of crying .There must have been millions of them ,In fact , It hasn't even been mentioned .
        Strange .

2. Live to Learn profile image82
    Live to Learnposted 4 months ago

They are dreaming of doing this to them, I'm sure.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13544485.jpg

working