jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (21 posts)

Kathy Griffin Using the Entire Liberal Playbook....at Once

1. RJ Schwartz profile image95
    RJ Schwartzposted 5 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13555690.jpg

Disgraced comedienne Kathy Griffin has decided to go full Liberal in her attempt to defend herself against the mountainous backlash of criticism she's enduring over her choice to have herself photographed with a simulated severed head of the President.  Let me repeat this - IT WAS HER CHOICE TO HAVE THE PHOTO TAKEN.  Now, she's crying the blues and blaming the President for her troubles (sounds like we have another Hillary here.)  She has been fired from CNN, has had at least 5 scheduled shows cancelled, is losing advertisers and sponsors, and is beginning to see the light that her career is in serious jeopardy.  So, like any good Liberal, her answer is to blame someone else.  So far, she's played the "woman card' in claiming no man would be subjected to this treatment (should we remind her of when the Rodeo clown was fired for simply wearing an Obama mask?)  She's also trying equate her crumbling career with America as a nation AND now she's saying the White House and the Trump family are personally out to destroy her...forever.  She must be watching too many Godfather movies.  But wait, there's more - she played the "white guy" card as well, claiming shes just an innocent victim of the evil white man - WHEN SHE STARTED IT.  But, also in true Liberal fashion, she went after the President's son - an 11 year old - and intends to keep attacking a child.

Wow - Liberals really must think the average American lives in the dark...

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
      PrettyPantherposted 5 months agoin reply to this

I am a liberal and I have no sympathy for her, just as I have no sympathy when Trump blames the media for jumping all over one of his idiotic moves.

2. PhoenixV profile image80
      PhoenixVposted 5 months agoin reply to this

She beheaded back to obscurity.  Liberal drama queens are tiresome.

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
        PrettyPantherposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Yes, but aging drama queen celebrities get elected president by Republicans.

3. mike102771 profile image80
      mike102771posted 5 months agoin reply to this

People like Kathy Griffith, Bill Maher and others are just cultural leaches trying to suck more time in the spotlight by being as controversial as possible. They say anything to get their name in social media. It's how they make their money. Griffith is just a Joan Rivers wannabe. She is a troll and you shouldn't feed the trolls.

Barron Trump is 11 years old. I don't care what anyone thinks about his father you don't go after an 11 year old in the national press or on social media. There needs to be a line in the sand or set in concrete about going after the kids. Just like how they went after Chelsea, the Bush twins or even Amy Carter back in the day.

4. Stevennix2001 profile image90
      Stevennix2001posted 5 months agoin reply to this

Liberal or not, what Kathy Griffin did was just f**ked up.  I think both liberals and conservatives can agree that woman has issues.  o.O

2. Aime F profile image87
    Aime Fposted 5 months ago

You guys seem to be having quite the circlejerk over this, eh? Maybe you should be thanking Kathy for giving you something to froth over.

1. RJ Schwartz profile image95
      RJ Schwartzposted 5 months agoin reply to this

With the ineptitude of the Democrats there have been plenty of things to talk about - thanks for weighing in on the debate.

1. Aime F profile image87
        Aime Fposted 5 months agoin reply to this

I already did give genuine thoughts in some of the other 22 topics about this.

2. promisem profile image91
      promisemposted 5 months agoin reply to this

I wish some people would protest louder about the mass murders in this country and a lot less about a semi-famous nobody like KG.

3. GA Anderson profile image84
      GA Andersonposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Ha! "Circlejerk," AimeF? Tsk, Tsk!

I bet mama would have said ladies don't use that word, but I also bet she would have also been choking back a chuckle for such an apt description. Since I am not mama I didn't have to suppress my chuckle - Well put!

Now... if I can just get rid of that mental picture.

GA

1. ahorseback profile image78
        ahorsebackposted 5 months agoin reply to this

You have to admit it's interesting to watch liberals squirm  at their own for "going off the reservation "!

2. Aime F profile image87
        Aime Fposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Glad you got a chuckle out of it and sorry about the mental picture. wink

3. ahorseback profile image78
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

"I'm Sorry But ";  isn't  an apology Kathy , ........by the way you really need to Call DR. Phil .

4. ahorseback profile image78
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

This issue {Griffin }is fully and totally symbolic of ALL  liberal issues with Trump ,  Create the news issue in spite of common sense , promote the drama  , apologise for it then go on the offensive to self -victimize themselves for the pulic responses .

Prediction - Liberals will now gather around Griffins latest crocodile teared NON- apology  and , like her , blame the entire Trump family .

L-A-M-E

1. promisem profile image91

Does objecting to Donald Trump automatically make someone a liberal?

2016 Election , Liberals had absolutely   -O - to offer for political opposition .,     A corrupted ideology all around , .........................and Now you whine ?

1. promisem profile image91

How am I whining? I simply asked you if opposing Donald Trump automatically makes someone a liberal. It's a yes or no question.

Yes !  Either a liberal  , a wanna be liberal  or a conservative  who wants to keep his liberal entitlements too .

5. Cleve Sylcox profile image56
    Cleve Sylcoxposted 5 months ago

Right On! Liberals need to wake up and smell the coffee.

6. Live to Learn profile image80
    Live to Learnposted 5 months ago

Not a Sarah Palin fan by any stretch of the imagination but I had to laugh out loud when she said 'Suck it up, cupcake' to Griffin. Couldn't have given better advise.

working