Hilary's New Book Deal , 'The Causes of My Failures' ?

1. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

Anyone seen the collages of her reasons for her campaign failures ?   Sorry , there is no book deal on that one ,  I just couldn't help it .   

Democrats have to adjust their tack and get out of their strategies of  blaming the past  , their obstructions hurled from second place ,   their arm chair coaching ,  and develope a forward thing strategy instead of a prehistoric political blame game.
    Are they capable , The DNC is dead ,is the democratic party dead too?

2. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 3 months ago

Hillary about takes the cake when it comes to conspiracy theories, she can connect dots that don't connect and make prefect sense out of nothing but rhetoric.   It takes some brains to do that.   Can you imagine what she could contribute if she used her intelligence for the good of the people, instead of her hunger for power and wealth.  She needs to just go away instead of teaching people not to take any personal responsibility for their own failures.

I hope that good classical liberals will be allowed to step up and lead the DNC and the Democratic party. You know, people who believe in the Constitution and upholding the law, people we can respect and trust to work for we the people and with our democratically elected President.     

I believe there is going to be a realignment, and an economic reset.

1. ahorseback profile image47
      ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Absolutely , AND in both parties !    No .......I'm afraid Hilary is one of those old frumpy college  professors  from the sixties instant radicalization era ,   The anti- Viet -Nam  war  fighters who came out of college  ready to fight for  revolution but forgot  that you actually need common sense  and  a REAL cause rather than  a filmstrip of the   holocaust  , a Molotov  cocktail , a placard sign  and bell bottoms .

She's an extremist  moron . That's all..

working