jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Why did Obama's Gov.Dept. heads obstruct traditional beliefs ?

1. ahorseback profile image39
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

Obama himself , Susan Rice , Hilary ,  Lynch , Raum  Emanuel , all of his picks were dividers ,  seems to me his picks were targeted towards obstructing traditional governing practices altogether , to the point of  sedition and  treason , for the sake of what ?   An liberal ideology dying away completely ,     Do you believe  even after Trump,  that America will return to a "normal "  ideological  divide ?

1. jackclee lm profile image73
      jackclee lmposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Unfortunately, I doubt it. Our country is truly divided on all fronts. We are headed for a show down of some sort. Between the religious and secular, the haves and have nots, freedom vs. tyranny, law and order vs. mobs.

ahorsebackposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Good points , Lets all hope not and be vigilant too !

2. colorfulone profile image90
      colorfuloneposted 4 months agoin reply to this

"...to the point of  sedition and  treason, for the sake of what?"

Since they have been in power (Rep. or Dem. establishment) for the last 40 years, they are the most corrupt with the most to hide. So! They are desperate for the system to continue regardless of the personality. Thus, they would have the worst criminal personality involved to be in charge, rather than any person from the outside be in charge. That's really what is going on at the moment.

Hillary was the biggest criminal that they could find.  And then, we have President Trump working now for $1.00.

"Do you believe  even after Trump,  that America will return to a "normal "  ideological  divide?

No. Hillary Clinton was at CodeCon and blurted out that the DNC computer system was terrible, a mess, and the DNC was on the brink of insolvency.  She said she had to put money into it (bribe money donated to her), to keep it afloat.   Can you believe she blurted that out?  ...  That is a marker on the road to perdition for the Democrat party.  Maybe faster then that!  .... It may be clear by 2019 that the political infrastructure in the US is no longer a dueopoly, according to Cliff High. I can see that!

Its going to get even more chaotic before it gets better.

ahorsebackposted 4 months agoin reply to this

The support for the continued corruption  and naked lies from Clinton  is astounding , I heard her whining
        at that interview and could only shake my head , AND the left  is in a war pf obstructionism for THAT ? Wow .

working