jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

One more Obama Legacy Gone -Cuban Human Rights .

1. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

Pres. Trump reversed most of the Obama -Cuba , regime supported trade and economics deal , swapping it out for a Cuban  PEOPLE supported deal instead  .     One more Pres. Obama legacy  challenged for the good of the Cuban people and not the Castro Regime  ?

2. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 3 months ago

President Trump put Obama to shame again.  People who don't understand Trump really should read "The Art Of The Deal" ... the man shows style and grace.  Its how he rolls even though he is a little rough around the edges (we all have flaws).

3. Evamatu k profile image56
    Evamatu kposted 3 months ago

Colorfulme I kind of Agree with you, it always a surprise with this guy tho.But now we all Patiently waiting for his next crazy move.

ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Next move Fire  special council Mueller !.

4. Credence2 profile image87
    Credence2posted 3 months ago

Aint it like the GOP, back to the future.

All this cold war krap and continued angst over a 60 year old affair amounting to a glorified pi$$ing contest.  Why do you continue to stir up this pot? Why can't you guys find some Twilight Zone time portal back to the past and stay there? That would be great, far enough back so that our lifespans would never cross, that is ideal. Obama was right and your people, as always, are wrong.

Shallow !

5. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 3 months ago

I love what Rubio said, that President Trump will empower the people of Cuba, not communist leaders.  This certainly was an important turning point in history for the free world.

That's what I love about the simple truth of our English  language ," the people  not the regime ".

working