Going Through Death Throes

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 2 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13221539.jpg
    To Liberals out there, do you believe that American Conservatives & Right Wingers are threatened by the future in terms of broadening paradigms, especially in terms of race, gender & other sociocultural aspects?   Do you contend that this phase of American conservatism is the death knell for conservatism in America?  Do you believe that Conservatives & Right Wingers are AFRAID of the future & what it will bring?

1. ahorseback profile image47
      ahorsebackposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Once being a liberal  , I will take this as an open  invitation ,  GM , look around you politically  please .............look at the white house , congress , senate  , the governors  , look at the states legislature losses for  liberals in 2016 ,  I realize pendulums swing occasionally for a reason  but , Does it really look like the right is in decline  , or that  the ideals of conservative  ideology is not a large part of the Trumps policies ,   even though he is a political  centrist ?

Many questions here originate from  a falsehood by design , but this one was born either of biased political intellect  or simply to incite  conversation ,  either way , Take a look at the map of the electoral  red and blue in 2016 , ........Then tell me conservatives are in decline .  The  only paradigm  that is changing  is that  the  left took one hell of a soaking all across  America  in 2016  and  will in 2020 too if ONLY this one thing happens , as long as  the economy continues to improve .

Middle , working class wallet thickness  determines politics , right and left ,  what your left needs to do is look at the WHO really voted for Trump in 2016 ?   Both parties ? All parties ?   I will bet that many crossed over .

Worry not , We on the right are here to stay ,  its probably genetic and that scares the left incredibly !

working