jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

New Russian Drinking game

1. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 7 weeks ago

President Trump spoke with South Korean President Moon Jae In on Sunday evening, amid escalating global tension with North Korea.

“Just completed call with President Moon of South Korea. Very happy and impressed with 15-0 United Nations vote on North Korea sanctions,” he tweeted.

An actual leader would have talked with  advisers and started delegating people to deal with the issues raised by President Moon, so all he can do is tweet. I'll bet Russians have turned TrumpTweets into a drinking game by now.

To you! / To you (formal)!    За тебя / За вас! [za tee-byá / za vas]
    To your health! / To your health! (formal)    За твоё здоровье! [za tva-jó zda-ró-vye] За ваше здоровье! [za vashee zda-ró-vye]
    To our meeting!    За встречу! [za fstryé-tchoo

1. PrettyPanther profile image83
      PrettyPantherposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Drinking game:  Every time someone in the Hubpages Trump Brigade defends Putin:  VODKA!  Every time someone in the Hubpages Trump Brigade says there "isn't a shred of evidence" that anyone on the campaign did anything wrong":  WHISKEY!  Every time GA wants us to say "undereducated' instead of "uneducated" (even if we're quoting Trump, who said "I love the uneducated!"):  BOURBON!

My husband and I share a glass practically every night now, while watching Jeffrey Lord twist himself into huge, lumpy knots defending the latest Trump nonsense.

1. GA Anderson profile image83
        GA Andersonposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Now hold on there. Just a darn minute. Yes, mine are Stolis martinis. Yes, that is VODKA! And a damn good one by my tastes. But, I have never defended Putin, (and I try not to defend Trump).

I have strict instructions that until we have the Crimea out of the news, posting my pre-programmed pro-Putin support comments must wait.

ps. Thanks, now I am off to see who the hell Jeffrey Lord is!

[EDIT ADDED] OMG! I googled him. You got me. That Jeffrey Lord! Isn't he Hannity's step-brother?

GA

1. PrettyPanther profile image83
          PrettyPantherposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

The strangeness of Jeffrey Lord.  Despite his weird inability to admit that Trump has screwed up, I can still watch the guy without disgust.  Can't say the same for KAC or Steven (or is it Stephen?) Miller.

working