jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

James Comey - Under Fire Once Again

1. RJ Schwartz profile image89
    RJ Schwartzposted 2 weeks ago

Reports are circulating that former FBI Director James Comey had begun drafting a letter exonerating Hillary Clinton from any crime related to her e-mail scandal, BEFORE, ever interviewing her or a dozen other key witnesses and offering immunity to many people.  We can't forget the fact that when he did interview her finally, that her testimony wasn't even recorded.  What it looks like is that he planned to let her walk away scott-free.  If that doesn't say collusion, then what does? 

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13683300_f1024.jpg

1. jackclee lm profile image73
      jackclee lmposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes, I heard it too. If true, this will put an end to the label "he is a straight shooter" which was propagandized through out this whole affair. It turned out he is a secret Hillary sympatizer trying to appear as impartial...
      Now the whole affair makes some sense...Comey was playing interference along with Loretta Lynch.
      That whole news conference was a sham and we fell for it.
      He will be known as the "FBI leaker in Chief" from now on in my book.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
        Randy Godwinposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Big deal! Creating drafts of letters before cases are fully over is common among those with many cases to oversee. Do you know if there's also a pre-drafted letter if she was found guilty? roll

1. jackclee lm profile image73
          jackclee lmposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

She was never charged...how could she be found guilty?

2. RJ Schwartz profile image89
          RJ Schwartzposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Ha ha ha ha - if she was found guilty - half of D.C. would have to commit Arkancide before Shrill would get convicted

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
            Randy Godwinposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I agree Ralph, the innocent always draw criticism.

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image80
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

This should bring out the truth, not that the truth seems to matter anymore. I know many of us will be watching to see if justice is done, but then Hillary Clinton is running around free and we all know what she is guilty if. Plus some.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image85
    Kathleen Cochranposted 2 weeks ago

The preponderance of the evidence.  When there isn't enough, the investigation stops.  People forget that Gen. Petraeus wasn't convicted and there was much more evidence against him.  He was Hillary's get out of jail free card.

3. ptosis profile image77
    ptosisposted 2 weeks ago

I don't understand how a self-evident weasel like Comey who sabotaged Clinton with an October Surprise can be twisted into thinking that he was a Clinton supporter?

"What’s more, all sentient Americans will remember the history here. The notion that Comey somehow let Clinton off the hook is absurd. It’s true that Comey announced in July 2016 that the investigation into her emails was over. But Comey’s press conference was harshly critical of Clinton, calling her “extremely careless,” something that may have contravened Department of Justice policy and which Trump and Republicans continually exploited throughout the campaign. And Comey revived the focus on supposed Clinton wrongdoing when he announced he was re-opening the investigation into Anthony Wiener’s laptop just before the election — something Republicans also exploited." - https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pl … ly-stupid/

Remember the Comey testimoney and how Lynch is now being investigated regarding Clinton 'matter'? I think Comey was SO pissed off that Lynch was covering for Clinton and that's why he did the October surprise since he knew he was going to fired anyway no matter who was elected.

“To me, this is so far out of bounds it’s not even in the stadium,” says Chris Swecker, who retired from the FBI in 2006 as assistant director for the criminal investigative division and acting executive assistant director for law enforcement services. “If he had personally drafted it, put it in the corner of his desk and just looked at it himself from time to time,” that would be one thing, he says, but circulating the draft among executive staff seems to be “clearly communicating to them where the investigation was going to go.” - https://www.yahoo.com/news/did-james-co … 26052.html

working