jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (21 posts)

Natural Rights: Who gives us these rights?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image81
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 weeks ago

The government or God?
    Hint: Its not the government.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image45
      The0NatureBoyposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

The concept "natural rights" suggest the rights a being has because it is the manifestation of a particular specie of being. That means for us what are the rights every "man" has. Because of the Adam and Eve metaphor, it also include the sub-man specie called both "human" and "woman" therefore I will explain the natural rights for man and the natural rights for human/woman.

Man: defined "mind able to comprehend all things" ...
      Biblically speaking is supposed to "exceed the ability of the earth and all things hereon" as "dominion" is defined. Another right is to reproduce, however, since woman already have the earth populated to it's maximum man are suppose raise the consciousnesses of human/woman for their reproducing into man. While bounded on earth man are to eat from all seed producing plants their berries, fruit, grains, nuts and parts of or the vegetables themselves. Otherwise man are to be constantly learning as they experience things they had not previously known.

Human: defined "cut from man" and also meaning a mind unable to comprehend all things with ...
      Woman: defined "woven from man" also meaning "mind unable to comprehend all thins" ...
      Being they "do not comprehend all things" human/woman are to live the particular personality their every incarnation predestines them to. Because of "Kama" or "Reaping and Sowing" they are bound perform in their lifetimes whatever things they have been doing on earth. Everyone will be the giver and receiver of every type of scenario any other human/woman does for imbedding those emotions into their life-force which will become integrated once they  have completed their human/woman sojourn for returning into man.

Those rights and duties are given to us by the earth itself, a place for schooling human/woman for later education to remake them into man. It is like the fool of the Tarot Cards with the number zero. Before the number 1 "Trump" card it bears the number zero - the 54 card deck has a small and large joker instead - and once the life-force has gone through the four suits and "Trump" cards the zero card become cards number 22, a fully enlightened man.

1. MizBejabbers profile image89
        MizBejabbersposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Spoken like a true misogynist!

1. ptosis profile image81
          ptosisposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Enumerating past historical dogma without bias  is not being a woman-hater. Just as talking about slavery in a historical sense doesn't make me a racist.

Too bad people become uncomfortable with historical biases. The same reason  why the Historical Context of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Twain began writing the novel in the Reconstruction Era, after the Civil War had ended in 1865 and slavery was abolished in the United States. The word 'nigger' has now been changed to 'slave' when the entire purpose of the book was to show the vulgarities people's 'tudes back then (and now still)

I completely agree, thank you "Ptosis".

2. The0NatureBoy profile image45

How, MizBejabbers, am I a "misogynist" unless you didn't read which means "lack the understanding" of what I wrote means.

Man, Human and woman are not genders as the definitions above reveal. Using Genesis 2:23, "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man" we can see the prefix "wo" means woven from. Logic tells us if something is woven from something else they both becomes "woven from each other" therefore neither are man [minds able to comprehend all things]. With that being true, the prefix "hu" would mean "cut from man" as "hew" is defined [even if it was hue it would mean incomplete because a hue isn't the full shade] would also mean minds unable to comprehend all things.

Man, Human and Woman are like "deer", their adults are "bucks" and "does" and offsprings fawn: Man, Human and Woman's adults are boys and girls and their offsprings are babies, children and, post nursing, adolescents effort becoming boys or girls.

Were you unable to make that association because of being conditioned to believe man are a gender and woman the other? Then you must not know the prefix "fe" in female means "the price paid to" nor that male is another term for man that human-in-mass use as a gender which makes female to mean "price paid to the man", do you?

Understand: "having gone the full 360 degrees around and from the top down through and out the bottom" which will provide one with a complete comprehension of...

Did you ever heard it said or read from where it is written "in all your getting gets understanding"? IF NOT let that [or "do I completely understand this"] be always in your mind before you speak, otherwise, someone who understands can embarrass you. 

Peace

2. Michael-Milec profile image60
      Michael-Milecposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

The Creator of the universe - in English called God - made everything beautiful, implementing sense and purpose into the men's heart and mind: Right to live and work - to provide and to own ... Pure and  morally stable man in close relationship with the Creator, is sufficient to live righteously without any "government" lead...Many tried and know.

God or Existence, I call "Zeroverse", has always been with everything within it without end, Michael-Milec. Everything in it "is what it's nomenclature called it" and not what man's sense perceptions judge it to be. The Genesis 2 & 3 metaphor is the how man came to be "naked" [meaning ignorant] and "died" [meaning ignorant] for the purpose of imbedding into each life-force every emotional attribute's 360 degrees for each life-force to experience both 180 degrees of the experience via reincarnation. It is accomplished by living in a body and doing something [experiencing the first 180 degrees action] to a body you will incarnate into in the future while another life-force does it to your body [experience the second 180 degrees action] for "reaping what was sown".

Beauty and ugly are sense perception judgments.

2. Live to Learn profile image80
    Live to Learnposted 7 weeks ago

I think we collectively agree on what rights we, as a society, determine to be inalienable. I suppose it would be a collective belief that God has granted them but it is our collective will which ensures our government protects them.

And, Live to Learn, that is what my hub "The Constitution's Spirit" is written to reveal, how We The People are to ensure government does protect them.

3. RJ Schwartz profile image94
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 weeks ago

Which God?  Serious question when considering that many people are not Christian today.

Kathryn L Hillposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

THE GOD: which exists whether or not one believes in God.  The force of God is not dependent on our belief for "He" causes AND exists in all creation … often referred to as Causal God. Many manifestations of God-realized-individuals have walked on earth, of many different religions,  who verified and revealed the existence and essence of God.

2. Readmikenow profile image95
      Readmikenowposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Mr. R.J. Schwarts, you do have a very valid point.  Judaism, Islam, and Christianity are monotheistic religions.  This means their followers believe there is only one God.  Polylithic religions such as the Hindu religion have multiple Gods.  A Hindu man once told me his religion taught him about many Gods who made up a single God.  It was very interesting.  I'm a Christian.  I always post the question if a religion chooses you or if you choose a religion.  Our founding fathers were Christians.  I know, cause for debate and interpretation. The Biblical influences on them cannot be denied.  They created a Constitution strongly influenced by Christianity.  This is where believing rights come from God originated.  I believe they were right.  Islamic countries, Hindu countries look at things differently.  Jewish influence in Christianity makes Israel's approach similar to ours.  I also believe Christianity chose me to be a Christian.  This idea has caused much debate with friends.

3. The0NatureBoy profile image45

All "Gods", except lifeless ones man produced, are the same defined "I am that I am" for the masculine and "I is what I is" for the feminine.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image81
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 weeks ago

Our founding fathers referred to Causal God as Nature's God. Our rights come from nature. We were born free. Love makes us free. Logic makes us free.

1. MizBejabbers profile image89
      MizBejabbersposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

And that freedom allows us to choose our "God" or Gods.

2. The0NatureBoy profile image45

Or we can call it, Kathlyn Hill, "existence" or, as I call it "the Zeroverse" with zero being the only complete number, all other numbers have a negative and positive of equal value which, when added together, equals zero.

Kathryn L Hillposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

ah, neutral.

2. ptosis profile image81
        ptosisposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

I dare you to give me a math proof on the statement.
        I double dare you.
        I dare you to infinity + 1
        I dare you to infinity^infinity
        I dare you to infinity to the power of infinity plus one

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13753782.gif
        https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13753791.png

What the digram calls "Beginning/End" is zero, the infinity time makes is the division of zero into positive and negative divisions which are the numbers - with positive and negative being in each time-cycle [see my hub "Existence Explained Via Numbers"] - and space is also a zero or ball. No, I would never do that to you!!!, Not Ever, Ptosis!!!

5. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 7 weeks ago

These rights can only be violated by humans, ergo they are given by humans when they choose not to violate them.

working