jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Oh No........ The Mueller Investigation Isn't already Compromised ?

1. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

Right !.....Why is it then that the great American news media gets daily leaks and then prints  out on the net as to who , what and how somebody in the Trump team is being investigated , sometimes by the hour ?

Oh , Sure !    I have total confidence in Mueller ......sure I do !

1. colorfulone profile image84
      colorfuloneposted 5 months agoin reply to this

I see a lot of things written about Mueller and his team, (I have read his history).  But, Mueller and his team have maintained radio silence.  The indictments are sealed.  Silence is golden, it is eloquent. 

I really don't think leaks are coming from the investigative team.  Its my sense, my feeling of it all from the start.  One thing is for sure, Trump isn't sweating this, but many are.  Those who are screaming the loudest look to be desperate, while others have gone silent.   At any rate the guilty must be about going insane.

Stories of leaks get views, ratings and earn money.

2. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

When I start seeing the DOJ operating outside of media collusion , I may regain confidence in them ---Obama destroyed America's confidence factor in ALL government , Trump are you listening ?

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 months ago

I have confidence in Mueller.  I also haven't seen any leaks.  There has been speculation up the wazoo, but not specifics.  Anyone following the situation through public information would make similar speculations. The press was desperately trying to find out who would get indited but none of them named anyone for certain until after it happened.

4. colorfulone profile image84
    colorfuloneposted 5 months ago

"Less than two weeks after John Podesta's brother, Tony, quit as head of the prominent Democratic lobbying group, the Podesta Group just days after it was revealed that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller was investigating Podesta for potentially violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act for his work involving Ukraine clients, Politico reported overnight that Podesta Group longtime CEO, Kimberley Fritts, is leaving the firm to start her own lobbying shop, according to three Podesta Group staffers.

Tony Podesta tapped Fritts as his successor when he announced he'd step down as chairman last week, hours after an indictment charging Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, with violating foreign lobbying law, was unsealed. As a reminder, the widely leaked indictment accused Manafort of hiring the Podesta Group to lobby for an ostensibly independent nonprofit that “was under the ultimate direction” of the Ukrainian president, his party and the Ukrainian government."
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-1 … -departure

There might actually be something to this.

working