jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

What it's like to be a Non -progressive , progressive ?

1. ahorseback profile image81
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

Obstructionism in the high courts , total blasphemy in the media  , philosophical  stupidity out of Hollywood  and the celebrity sports world ,  bias conspiratorial activism out of government offices , illegal   collusion with foreign governments ,  a war on the U.S. constitution .   systematic indoctrination of the entire education system  , actual childishness in senate and congressional "leadership ".
    And to go along with these , a total meltdown in their political organization the DNC .

And you all think this is progressive ?

1. wilderness profile image98
      wildernessposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Of course it's "progressive".  The question is what is it progressing to?

ahorsebackposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Oh, ........I'm sorry , good point !   If one of any reasonable political incite  really thinks about this , they realize there isn't much progressive movement but only a movement .
        And  oh well, I guess we all know the importance of  a good movement .......:-]

1. GA Anderson profile image83
          GA Andersonposted 2 months agoin reply to this

"If one of any reasonable political incite  really thinks about this ..."

What?

GA

1. Aime F profile image84
            Aime Fposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I think he meant... “If [anyone with] any reasonable political [insight] really thinks about this”

Or maybe... “If one of any reasonable [llamas were acting] political[ly] [they could] incite [a llama revolution, who else] really thinks about this[?]”

Or... “If one of [you intelligent liberals could teach me] any reasonable political [insight, that would be great and then I wouldn’t have to] incite [such negativity.]

[P.S. I wonder what my wife] really thinks about [my facial hair, I’ll have to address] this [at another time.]”

It could mean any number of things, really.

I am sure ahorseback will clear this up.

GA

1. Aime F profile image84
                Aime Fposted 2 months agoin reply to this

No need, I’m pretty certain it was the one about the llamas.

2. Onusonus profile image80
      Onusonusposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Probably something like this:
      https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23231220_1469318619783516_1893605561032845105_n.jpg?oh=b6e9c26c1195d79128b1cf8fb1dd447d&oe=5AACE009

2. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 months ago

What’s it like to be obsessed with something you hate? Doesn’t seem like much fun. sad

ahorsebackposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Obsessed , no.   Mystified , yes .

Obsessed?

How many of your last 50 posts have included the combination of "liberal" and "naive?" With such declarations, how can you claim to be mystified?

GA

working