jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Joke , The Cost of Incarcerating Charles Manson ?

1. ahorseback profile image80
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

I just read about one article describing the death of Charles Manson  83 , Finally I thought .........    This article explained that the cost of incarceration to California  was somewhere around  2 million dollars .

The joke, in my estimation ,  is that it must have cost several dozen million dollars  . Consider if you will , televised documentaries alone and what that must have cost  the system . The constant onslaught of media attention ,  the isolation and extra cost of guarding  and protecting him from the others in jail.

A man who should have been simply executed , instead  was allowed to live  on  costing tax payers appeal after appeal ? Millions after dozens of million's of dollars ?

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 2 months ago

That's a tough topic for me.  Dang that's a lot of money.

3. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 2 months ago

Lots of people believe Manson was a CIA mind control, LSD, MK-Ultra victim, who totally lost his mind. 

Added:  History
    THE CIA'S APPALLING HUMAN EXPERIMENTS WITH MIND CONTROL
    http://www.history.com/mkultra-operatio … xperiments

4. ahorseback profile image80
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

Yea , I've seen all the stuff on that , Manson , no matter what he was , was  a freak ,
    a murderer and psyco/sociopath ,  bottom line is he deserved to die after being convicted .   The LSD story however  is very paled compared to crack cocaine ,  meth and what all our culture is SELF  medicating with today , no?

working