jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

Obama , released over 550,000 illegal immigrants in his terms ?

1. ahorseback profile image80
    ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago

ie..Washington Examiner ,   That's one hell of a lot of democratic votes ?

2. Paul Winngert profile image59
    Paul Winngertposted 6 weeks ago

Anything to take the attention off your beloved orange POS, pedophile lovin' man-baby, huh?

ahorsebackposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Paul , That's all you got .........really , you even look more intelligent than that .

1. Paul Winngert profile image59
        Paul Winngertposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

That's all I need.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13813343.jpg

3. ahorseback profile image80

Here is the perfect example  of the intellectual pathway to debating with the new- left . No facts , no  statistics ,  not even an argument ,simply the mindless drivel  of photo-jokes to explain  the absolute lack of serious content .

How do you debate trolls ?

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image82
    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 weeks ago

He's just jumping up and down to divert attention from your actual point.

I wonder if there is more to it than just wanting their votes. I wonder if it because there is a force trying to tear down America. And Obama, his buddies and associates and the Democrats are part of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYu0pxHynHw

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Obama isn't president any longer. Haven't you heard? there's some strange orange thing screwing up things these days. tongue

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image82
        Kathryn L Hillposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

No, he is not screwing things up. He is trying to un-do the damage done.
        A Mon Avis
        PS Isn't he toning down the hair color these days?
        https://www.today.com/style/donald-trum … rds-t37916

I was referring to his skin, Katie. His hair--or whatever it is--color changes on a daily basis, as does his statements. tongue

ahorsebackposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Pure childishness .

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image82

Astrologically, he has an excuse for his verbal fluidity: His Sun is conjunct Uranus in Gemini. This prompts him to be rebellious and shocking with words and ideas. His Mercury is not in the same sign as his Sun so his mind and personality are not in sync. His Mercury and Venus are in Cancer and this is the reason he cares about family/his children, money and this nation, (July 4th/Cancer.) smile
            I do believe his heart is the right place and he can be trusted to do what is right for We the People, whether they want to believe that or not.

https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/donald-trump/

lol Astrology!! Like the stars have a bearing on anything except gravity. Gee Katie, do you believe in the Easter Bunny as well? tongue

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image82

I can tell you about you. What is your birth date? ohhh nevermind tongue

No you cannot! Oh, never mind.....smile

5. ahorseback profile image80

So let's just all dodge and divert instead of address the issue ,     Obama had absolutely O intention of protecting U.S. soveriegnity  ,    not through immigration , not through diplomacy , not through  military strength and presence  and  certainly not through economic stability.

Obama was an open dam of foreign , political presence and influence in America .

working