jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Bannon subpoenaed

1. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 2 months ago

So, far from over... Who do you think is next?

2. Live to Learn profile image79
    Live to Learnposted 2 months ago

Let's see. The guy is accused of setting reality to the side and pushing an agenda on Breitbart He's repeatedly called a liar. I wonder, if he offers testimony that lends credence to beliefs those who have repeatedly made these accusations....will he still be considered a liar?

Don't get me wrong. If Trump has broken the law I'm adamantly in favor of punishment. I simply wonder when the three ring reality show circus will end. Probably never.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I'll wager it won't last any longer than HRC's investigations. I assume you'll be okay with that?

1. Live to Learn profile image79
        Live to Learnposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Well, it was stated that evidence proved Hillary did put classified information on unsecured servers while aware of the rules against it.

So, no, if  Trump is, like Hillary, guilty of a crime you or I might be jailed for, and gets off without so much as a slap on the wrist, as Hillary did; I won't think anymore of the outcome than I did with her.

3. PrettyPanther profile image82
    PrettyPantherposted 2 months ago

Since it's against the law to lie to the FBI, I expect Bannon to be truthful. He's already a parish to Trump and the administration. What would he gain by lying? So far, there is no indication he is involved in anything nefarious. He has seen what happens to those who have lied to Mueller.